Skip to main content

SAD! Nigerian Couple Trapped In Their Car Loses Lots Of Bl00d After Dangote Trailer Fell On Their Car In Aba(Photos)

 

SAD! Nigerian Couple Trapped In Their Car Loses Lots Of Bl00d After Dangote Trailer Fell On Their Car In Aba(Photos)



 

The accident that took lives and left some injured at ogbohill aba would have taken my life I was just few minutes late 


I couldn't come out to record cus I dont want to see blood and disorganise my system 


Am speechless and in praise to God.


The live of God upon my life reflected in my track "so kind" one if my best track i play every time

       





May God comfort those who lost their own.

Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria lady Proudly Shows Off Her Handsome Brother that is finer than a woman ( photos)

Nigerian man mourns sister-in-law who died from pregnancy