Popular posts from this blog
Nigerian Singer Ruger Reveals The Secret Why He Wears an Eyepatch(photos)
Nigerian Singer Ruger Reveals The Secret Why He Wears an Eyepatch(photos) Singer Michael Olayinka, popularly known as Ruger, has revealed why he always wear a black patch to cover his left eye. Technically, an eyepatch is a patch worn to protect an injured eye. Recall a picture of Ruger without his eyepatch went viral in 2021, confirming that the singer isn’t blind as many think. In an interview at n Sunday, Ruger disclosed the real reason he uses the eyepatch on his left eye. According to the singer, the patch is his trademark and nothing else. I’m his words: “It’s my trademark.” Speaking on his most memorable moments, the 22-year-old said: “My most memorable moment as a singer was the first time my song, Bounce, got to the number one spot on the Apple Music Nigeria Top 100 Chart in Nigeria in 2021. “That was very memorable for me. I recall that I was at the airport when I got the news. I was very happy.”
"A Young Man Who Married a 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Woman He Met on Facebook Says 'Love Has No Age Limit' (Photos)."
"A Young Man Who Married a 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Woman He Met on Facebook Says 'Love Has No Age Limit' (Photos)." A 28-year-old Kenyan man who married a white woman twice his age, has revealed that he paid her bride price. Bernard Musyoki who married 70-year-old Deborah insisted that his love is genuine in an interview with a local publication, and also disclosed that he paid paid Ksh100 as her bride price. Musyoki said they met on Facebook in 2017 and was he supposed to travel to the US to meet her in 2018, but was denied a visa. He said; I sent her a friend request, after a week, I asked her to marry me and she accepted. We even exchanged vows inbox." They kept communicating, and on December 29, 2020, the woman decided to travel to Kenya to meet her prince charming. Musyoki revealed that Deborah’s parents passed on years ago and he had to negotiate for dowry payment with her and her children...




Comments
Post a Comment