What God can not do doesn’t exist, My 9 years pain have turned to joy” – Nigerian woman celebrates as she gives birth to 5 babies after 9 years of waiting (Photos)


What God can not do doesn’t exist, My 9 years pain have turned to joy” – Nigerian woman celebrates as she gives birth to 5 babies after 9 years of waiting (Photos)


 Monique Davaul, a mom of six from Virginia, is settling intolife as a mom of triplets, just a few years after she became a mom of twins.


Davaul, of Newport News, gave birth to fraternal triplets, two girls and a boy, on April 12.


She is also the mom of 6-year-old twin sons, as well as an 8-year-old son.


"I was like, 'It's easy,'" Davaul told "Good Morning America" of raising twins. "So I guess maybe God said, 'You kept saying it was easy. I got something for you. Let's see what you can do with three.'"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Singer Ruger Reveals The Secret Why He Wears an Eyepatch(photos)

Stepmother Stone Her 3-Years-Old Stepdaughter To Death In Benue....See Her Reason (Photos)