My wife Delivered Twins Baby Boys 4:50am Early This Morning



My wife Delivered Twins Baby Boys 4:50am Early This Morning


 


A Nigerian man has posted on the internet a lovely pictures of two healthy twins.


According to the man he narrates how his wife have had many miscarriages before conceiving this double blessings.



 



 



 



 


In his post, he captioned:


“WOW!! My wife delivered twins baby boys 4:50am early this morning. I can’t keep my joy,


please celebrate with us.🙏


Glory to God.”


You’re next for double blessing… Amen!


please celebrate with us.🙏


Glory to God.


You’re next for double blessing… Amen!





x

L


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria lady Proudly Shows Off Her Handsome Brother that is finer than a woman ( photos)

Nigerian man mourns sister-in-law who died from pregnancy